About Brunswick Nippers
Brunswick Surf Club is a family based club that values the junior members as the future of the club. The junior programme is based upon the development of youth within the club as future active patrolling members and training for those wanting to participate in competition.
The aims of the Brunswick SLSC Junior Programme are to:
- develop surf awareness
- increase confidence and skills in beach related activities
- offer training to those wanting to pursue competition or awards
- instil and reinforce Sun Smart philosophies
- encourage enjoyable and healthy participation
- progress the members towards surf awards for relevant age groups
- become the best life saver that you can be
- promote a positive non-threatening environment
- meet new friends
We are fortunate to be living in this part of the country, where the surf, sun and sand can all play a large part in our lifestyle. The beach however can be dangerous and joining a surf club can teach you and your children how to safely enjoy this part of our environment. Whether you simply want your child to learn how to be safe at the beach or if you are inspired by our surf life savers or iron men or women, the process begins with the Brunswick Junior Surf Life Saving Club.