- 1 Online
- Visit the SLS Member Portal & login or create a new account.
- Renew your membership & pay the renewal fee.
- Click on the Lifesaving Online Tab
- Click on the Course Tab
- Click on the "Go to Online Learning Now" link
- Then select the modules you will need to complete for proficiency
- Bronze & SRC Holders MUST complete: Resuscitation Skills Maintenance, Signals Skills Maintenance, Radio Skills Maintenance
- IRB Drivers and Crewies MUST ALSO complete: Powercraft Skills Maintenance
- Print a copy of your completed modules
- 2 Registration
Please bring the following to register for the practical components:
- A completed membership form & $30 renewal fee if you have not completed this component online and/or paid already.
- Certificate for completed online modules from Online Component above.
- 3 Resuscitation
- You must be present for the commencement of the resuscitation practical, if you miss this component, you will not be allowed to participate in the remainder of the proficiency and will need to attend the next proficiency.
- 4 Water
- Run swim run, rescues, signals, etc.
If you were not proficient for the previous season you must complete a pool swim. the surf club will not be holding any pool swim proficiencies, these will be left for the individual to organise. bronze holders must complete 400m in 9 minutes or less & src holders must complete 200m in 5 minutes or less.